The information and services on this site are provided by ParachuteU or its agents.
Please read carefully the following legal statement before using this site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
ParachuteU may revise the conditions and terms described below. Please confirm the latest information when revisions are made, since we will update this website to the revised version.
Restrictions on Use
The information from or through this site is protected by copyrights of each country or other laws. This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, distribute, transit or modify in any way all or any part of this site without the express written agreement of ParachuteU. Software provided from this site are copyrights and the property of the respective providers. When you use these software, you are also agreeing to those terms and copyrights stated by the providers.
- By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent that you are prohibited from the following acts:
- Any acts violating privacy or property of ParachuteU or third parties or acts that has potential of violating them.
- Any acts damaging or causing losses to ParachuteU or third parties or acts that has potential of doing so.
- Any acts violating public order and standards of decency or acts that has potential of violating them.
- Criminal offense or any acts implying crime.
- False or misleading entry such as registering e-mail address of other person.
- Any business practices or commercial use or any acts aiming for preparing them.
- Defamation or any acts that has potential of violating the honor of ParachuteU or third parties.
- Input or download to the web site any information which contains computer viruses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system.
- Any acts violating laws, bylaws, or decrees or acts that has potential of violating them.
- Any acts that ParachuteU considers inappropriate
ParachuteU is neither responsible nor liable for your use of the web sites of third parties outside of ParachuteU, which you may access via certain links within this site (hereinafter referred to as 'Linksite'). Use of these Linksites may have their own terms and conditions designated by the provider of these scripts and services. When you use these Linksites of this web site, you are also agreeing to those terms stated by the providers.
ParachuteU will not be held liable for any dealings or transactions that occur with those sites and services.
In addition, these links and other resources, products, services and companies referenced on this Linksite are provided merely as a public service to users of the World Wide Web and inclusion in our site does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Westgate Corporation.
If you wish to link this web site, please reach us at email@example.com.
While ParachuteU strives to keep the information on this site accurate, complete, and up-to-date from every aspect, we cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damages or loss related to, the accuracy, utility or reliability of the content (text and images) of this site. We cannot guarantee if the information meets your needs or if it is safe (if the function does not stop or make errors, or if there are no computer viruses within the electric files of this site and its server). ParachuteU shall not be liable for damages of any kind, relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information services or other materials on this site, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content hereof.
ParachuteU may revise and update the information on the web site at any time without notice. We may stop or cancel the management of the web site. In addition, we assume no responsibility for any consequences arising out of the termination of the web site management regardless of the reasons.
Applicable laws and court of jurisdiction
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or the site shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between ParachuteU and you related to this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the local district court of the first competent jurisdiction, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
In order to protect your personal information, this websites uses SSL*1 encryption technology on some pages. Personal information that is entered on these pages by the user is encrypted before being sent or received.
ParachuteU is authenticated by Symantec SSL server certificate to verify the identity of ParachuteU as the owner or operator of this website and to encrypt transactions between web servers and web browsers.